TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR STUDIO HIRE
Prices for Studio Hire with equipment
Per hour: £40 Please ring/email with requirements
Day Rate (10am-6pm) £250
Prices are subject to VAT
Terms and Conditions
ICP – Imagine Contemporary Portraits
Client – person or persons hiring the studio
- Payment is required in full when booking. If cancelling or rearranging is required the following fees will apply:
- Cancelling with 15 days or more notice – 100% of the fee will be refunded
- Cancelling with under 14 days notice – 50% of the fee will be refunded
- Cancelling with under 7 days notice – 0% of the fee will be refunded
Checking In & Exit Inventory
- A full equipment check and inventory will be carried our before, and after every session.
- The client will agree and sign a copy of our Terms and Conditions
- The client will provide debit or credit card details as a deposit to cover any loss or damages incurred.
- The client must allow for set-up and take-down times, which are charged at regular studio hire rates.
Use of equipment (if required)
- Equipment must only be used by those competent in its operation. Proficiency must be demonstrated prior to a client's unassisted use of equipment.
- No studio equipment may, without permission, be removed from the studio, modified, or used in a manner other than recommended by the manufacturer.
- All studio equipment must be returned at the conclusion of the hire period in its original condition.
- Consumable items used will be charged at cost – paper backgrounds @ £4 per metre
- Any breakage must be immediately reported.
- The client is responsible, and agrees to pay in full, for any breakage, loss or damage caused to the studio or studio equipment by any person connected with the shoot
- ICP will not be held responsible for any loss/accidental damage or injury sustained while using the studio or equipment.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere in the studio.
- Children and minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- It is recommended that clients have their own public liability insurance. ICP’s insurance does not cover clients hiring the studio.